Advocating for Women's Reproductive Autonomy
and Fixing Iowa's Healthcare Crisis
Video: Carissa's children during The Wave while her son was in the children's hospital.
When you have a child who doesn’t breathe in their sleep, your priorities straighten out right quick. And fixing Iowa’s healthcare crisis is Carissa’s top priority.
Carissa will fight for your family's healthcare. She will:
1. Protect women's bodily autonomy and reproductive freedom
2. Protect access to birth control
3. Protect healthcare coverage for people with pre-existing conditions
4. Advocate to fix our Medicaid mess
5. Prioritize EMS as essential
6. Expand mental healthcare services
From our family here in Denver, IA, to families in every corner of our state - Iowans have put up with our healthcare debacle for far too long.
Carissa will fight to fix Iowa’s healthcare crisis like her son’s life depends on it... because it does.