Our small businesses need our support now more than ever. Covid-19 has made a challenging main street environment even harder. We need a balanced approach to getting our economy rolling again. Here's what we can do NOW:
1. Patronize local businesses!
2. Provide businesses guidance on how to protect their employees and customers safely
3. Work with community partners (e.g., Chambers of Commerce, unions) to address the specific needs of individual communities
4. Create support programs for our small businesses that are continuing to struggle
5. Provide resources for online infrastructure so that businesses can find new customers
6. Ensure full reimbursement for telehealth appointments